Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bobblehead Dramas!


I adore "The Office." And I'm unspeakably lucky to live with two friends who share my sometimes unhealthy amount of love. We might get a bit too into the show--from quoting the episodes at random to turning to the DVDs for solace, joy, and entertainment, it's a sad day that doesn't have any of the show. Now, we're upping the ante around the apartment with some new "Office" delights.

The new, limited edition bobbleheads are bringing a lot of fun and attitude to our desks. That delight has started spilling over, however.

Maybe we're a bit obsessive. Maybe we just need more fun amidst long nights of lots of work... Either way, they've come to the rescue on several occasions. Here are some of the antics they've been getting into behind our backs... Or for our delight.

2 comments:

  1. I watched the show for the first time last night. Went to the website and saw it on my laptop. It was hilarious. Thanks for inspiring me to check out "The Office!"

    ReplyDelete